ALL HANDS ON DECK China Glaze Introduces 12 New Glitters And Crèmes For Spring 2011 Los Angeles, CA – (October 2010): Sail away this spring in 12 nautically-inspired colors from China Glaze. These bold and confident brights are reminiscent of a carefree natural getaway, with soft ethereal hues that inspire leisurely thoughts of sand and sea. Colors in this collection include:
- Life Preserver: Highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Hey Sailor: Vibrant crème red.
- Ahoy!: Delightfully intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- First Mate: Sophisticated and rich navy crème.
- Starboard: Hip and playful green crème.
- Lighthouse: Multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck.
- White Cap: Whimsical and sparkling multi-dimensional white.
- Pelican Gray: High shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray: Calming pale blue crème.
- Below Deck: A flirty mix of taupe and violet.
- Sunset Sail: Delightful peachy pink high shine crème.
- Knotty: Micro-particle beige shimmer.
This spring, take a relaxing trip to the shore and sail away with China Glaze. Stop and smell the sea breeze!
The China Glaze Anchors Away collection will be available in two 6 piece acetates, a 12 piece display, a 36 piece rack, and as open stock colors.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
All items (12)